Wheel Sealants

C5 is a brilliant coating. I’ve used it on 3 sets of wheels now and it’s been fantastic and lasted brilliantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SeanTheSheep
C5. Don't look for anything else.

I had brand new diamond cut genuine Honda Speedlines for my CRZ and as soon as they were fitted I panel wiped them and applied C5.

12k miles later and a year later I still hadn't had to use anything other than shampoo and a wash mitt on them.
You just won't need to use wheel cleaners or anything.

Its got the highest temperature resistance of any product out there as far as I know at around 350degC

Hot sintered brake dust can't penetrate the barrier it forms.
Awesome stuff, buy it.

Just don't forget the prep first. Panel Wipe is essential to remove any greases or polishing oils so the C5 bonds perfectly.

C5 here.
Ben the one you mentioned is decent but as soon as you clean your wheels the coating is gone...

C5 here.
Ben the one you mentioned is decent but as soon as you clean your wheels the coating is gone...
Not sure I agree with that entirely Pav!!
C5 undoubtably great. I clean my wheels every week so no need to go to that expense for me

I must admit i didnt think it was great on my wheels but that was maybe due to the matt finish. Been applied to my gloss wheels for track so that will be the test.

Not sure I agree with that entirely Pav!!
C5 undoubtably great. I clean my wheels every week so no need to go to that expense for me
glad you have a better experience..i think it even says on the tin that once water cleaned it will have washed off..