which oem pistons should i run on my clio with megane turbo block

hello. recently i had a valve drop on my renault clio 200 and it damaged one of my pistons and i found that i have a megane turbo block with the code number of f4k 787 written on the block. i cant find pistons or engines anywhere in my country so im looking for other renault pistons that are non turboed that will fit into my megane 2.0 turbo block. i need help on which OEM non turboed pistons i could fit into this block. thanks IMG_0654.jpeg

means you have a so called Meglio ? the F4R 787 is the 170hp engine from a laguna ... think you should
look again after the numbers ... what sense makes it to put natural aspirated pistons in a turbo charged engine?
in case you dont get spare parts , order some forged pistons from wössner, JE or wiseco or similar.

means you have a so called Meglio ? the F4R 787 is the 170hp engine from a laguna ... think you should
look again after the numbers ... what sense makes it to put natural aspirated pistons in a turbo charged engine?
in case you dont get spare parts , order some forged pistons from wössner, JE or wiseco or similar.
yes it’s basically a meglio and i i heard these laguna blocks were in megs as well….
it’s very hard to get spare parts so i wanted to go the easy way of finding a n/a pistons until the time being then getting forged stuff in the future as of right now i won’t be running a turbo just n/a so i wanted to know if i can source some pistons from a different block

block, crank and conrods are the same as megane rs, but pistons and head gasket are different. So your block is ok, but you'll need to find megane rs pistons or equivalent. bear in mind that original pistons come in two different sizes, due to manufacturing tolerances, so you will need to measure thoroughly your bores.

block, crank and conrods are the same as megane rs, but pistons and head gasket are different. So your block is ok, but you'll need to find megane rs pistons or equivalent. bear in mind that original pistons come in two different sizes, due to manufacturing tolerances, so you will need to measure thoroughly your bores.
i will definitely measure the pistons and as for the head i have a clio 200 head would it be fine with the megane rs turbo block? but ill be running the block n/a not turboed