Winter time

Hi Guys, havent posted in quite a while, been just too busy with the workshop, anyway, have made it to paint the Braids matt black and give the clio some new parts it needed.

So bought the Braids Fullrace A in white, just were a nightmare, impossible to keep clean looking, a few miles after the wash they would be all in brake dust anyway... so decided matt black is the way to go, thought about gloss antracite, but had the original R27 wheels on before so fancied something a bit different.

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg
Took the splitter off to be repaired as had a little crack in it plus some mounting points were damaged, will probably wait until the spring comes to get it installed as thought about repainting the front bumper while at it.

IMG_1534.jpg
New discs and pads for the rear, needed it at 90k km... VHT painted

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

And got the fronts as well, used the brembo xtra which are drilled only, but at least I didnt need to paint them on my own, new pads and pins as well.

Got braided HEL and new fluid about two - three months ago, will get some track oriented pads when the spring comes...

Thats the way it looks now, I think the matt black suits the Nimbus well :smile:

Cheers !

Reactions: Yiannis197

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Clio General Chat 2
jasonlovesfrench Gallery 0
matt9566 General Chat 8
S Wheels and Tyres 0
ZorkoRS197 Clio General Chat 2