Xbl - cod gamertags

COD 4
doubles rank 1 unbeaten in Europe
Team was various in the top

MW2
Doubles rank 3 in Europe lost once
Team again was various in the top

Pretty much it after that so quite a few years ago - MW3 / Black Ops and all the others ive not been huge fan off. Find the games have too many kids on and too many people just hiding in a bush which does my head in and makes it annoying/boring to play. Plus they have tried to make the games too balanced now so its harder to dominate games going like 70+ kills to sub 10 deaths every time. Good old days of COD4 with an M16 and spray spots on every map :smiley: then MW2 just using a UMP :smiley: - those were by FAR the best call of duties

Haha there is still always the go to gun on every cod though eh!

Haha COD4 back in the days, used to rush back home and team with people from school. Those were the days.

Quite a record though mate! Was that on gamebattles or another competitive website?

Haha there is still always the go to gun on every cod though eh!

Haha COD4 back in the days, used to rush back home and team with people from school. Those were the days.

Quite a record though mate! Was that on gamebattles or another competitive website?

COD4 was good because its more simple, few guns, few perks, set kill streaks and so more about player skill. MW2 was also very good too - nice and fast paced. Then it all went way way way down hill

Yeah on GB. I have a 360 still and not played Ghosts in ages. But if your on 360 my gamertag i think is "Stevoo x" id give it a go sometime