Young idiots in a 330 coupe

Best quote in the film by far ^^^^ but your missing part of it.

"Try fat burger from now on, you can get ya self a double cheese with fries for £2.95 f@ggot"

hat quote comes before it all :smile: so in all it reads:

It goes as:

Vince: Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, faggot!
Brian: I like the tuna here.
Vince: Bullsh!t a$$hole, no one likes the tuna here!
Brian: Yeah well I do.

love FF1. watched it on sunday night, going for the full 1-6 over the next couple of weeks to get my 9 yr old up to speed :smiley: i think he's old enough!!

nothing is as a quoteable as the first though.

love FF1. watched it on sunday night, going for the full 1-6 over the next couple of weeks to get my 9 yr old up to speed :smiley: i think he's old enough!!

At 9 yr old he may well be too mature for that crap.:d

Careful, I live my life a Fast and Furious film at a time, for those 2 hours or less I'm free... :eek:

Rich if you change your mind and decide your son is still too young too watch the f&f films, just sit him down and say:

"TOO SOON JUNIOR"

:smile:

Or just say to your son "Let's go for a little ride"

Take him to a local supercar dealership to build some car interest then back to watch the films!

All these FF quotes, I may have to spend my fri night in and watch the 6th (again) and the GF will have to watch too!