Zonda Revolucion

Clarki99

Paid Member
I dont post on here very often as I am not that in to social media...however I couldnt resist putting up this link.

Anybody who is in to their engineering and trying to make something the best it can be will understand why (I'm not an engineer by the way). I know it costs a shed load of money but this car is just exquisite and the photo's are superb.

McLaren P1, LaFerrari, 918.....I'd take this Zonda any day.

Enjoy!!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/10/nur-meister-the-pagani-zonda-revolucion/

That is the Pinnacle of automotive excellence.. I certainly hope the 5 are bought to life are used in the manner that they were created for and not stuck in some billionaires garage just to look at.

If I win Euromilions tonight I'll bring one to the next "How Fast" event and challenge N0ddies time.

That is the Pinnacle of automotive excellence.. I certainly hope the 5 are bought to life are used in the manner that they were created for and not stuck in some billionaires garage just to look at.

If I win Euromilions tonight I'll bring one to the next "How Fast" event and challenge N0ddies time.

Haha Angel sorry to disappoint but one is standing in a shop window! Saw this today at the Pirelli store in Milan :smile:

Last edited:
Pagani-Zonda-Revolucion-30-800x500.jpg

Whoops, I just did one :oops:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yiannis197 Other Marques 7