18"oz's next

Those springs or coilovers?

Think 18" look too big on the 200s. Which OZ wheels you thinking of?

Just get 17's mate, check out some of my pics, with the wider offset they fill the arches perfect, think u might get some scraping with 18's.

Car looks lovely btw :smile:

Those springs or coilovers?

Think 18" look too big on the 200s. Which OZ wheels you thinking of?

H&R springs35-40,was thinking of oz ultraleggeras i thought the same about 18" been bit big but seeing leighs 18"on his R27 in the flesh they looked sweet.

What is the wider offset out of interest? And would 17 x 8 have the wider offset by default?

Car does look good I have to say :smile:

Last edited:
H&R springs35-40,was thinking of oz ultraleggeras i thought the same about 18" been bit big but seeing leighs 18"on his R27 in the flesh they looked sweet.

Leighs car does indeed look the biz with his 18s. Turinis look smaller in 17" so the extra inch of leighs looks perfect.

Justjamie had 18" ultraleggeras and tbh they looked way too big and he buckled 3 of them coz of having to fit rubber band tyres.

Leighs car does indeed look the biz with his 18s. Turinis look smaller in 17" so the extra inch of leighs looks perfect.

Justjamie had 18" ultraleggeras and tbh they looked way too big and he buckled 3 of them coz of having to fit rubber band tyres.

well might go for Turinis then prob stay clear of the Ultraleggeras if they buckle or go for 17".