197 front fog lights, both out....?

Hey all, i have done a few searches and cant find anything for MK3 clio.

Havent had the car long and had first bit of fog the other day, went to use them and couldnt see a difference so checked and they are both out,

Obviously your all going to say check the bulbs....But as they are both out and you have to ?take the bumper off? to change the bulbs i was wondering what else it could be? and how to check it, not very good with cars.... idiots guide please.

Thanks

Will

check fuses as theres only one feed down to the fogs, if i can remember the feed goes down the passager side which is on a plug behind the passage side fog light,from the plug it goes to passage side fog light then the other, suppose it make it easier to take the bumper off i think. thers a fuse box in the car and in the engine bay, where, i dont know.

Is the fuse the same fuse for rear fog? As they (that) works? Fuse box in car in under steering wheel I think, and under bonet next to battery. :-0

thers some fuse in front of the battery and i think theres a box next to the battery under or round about the acoustic valve. it maybe the main plug thou behind the passger fog light.

I changed my fog light a couple of weeks ago after it got cracked by a stone...
Not a bumper off job, jack it up at the front, take the wheel off, remover front section of arch lining and your in.....it took me about 40 mins in total :smile:
I was told the bulbs are not cheap tho (£35)....i got a whole fog light for 42 quid....

Also worth checking they're actually plugged in, if the bumper has been off in the past to change a headlight bulb then someone may have forgotten to reconnect (I did this!). You should be able to check by putting full right steering lock on then removing the front of the passenger side wheel arch. The plug should be lurking in there, from memory it's a yellow plug

cheers for the info. I have problems with fog lights. Both wernt working. now the passenger side is. Have a mot on the 8th this week. Need to investigate