197 R27 - 3rd gear crunching

Hi from Slovenia

I got my Clio last year with 66.700km (41.500 miles). First/previous owner drove it very lightly.
Now it has 73.200km (45.500 miles). So only 6.500km/4.000m of medium to hard driving. That is shifting at 7400rpm from 2nd to 3rd around 5-10 times per day, mostly for overtaking.

Now it still goes into gear the same as before, it just crunches. Other gears give no sound.

So to my questions:
1. Approximately how many km's do I have before the 3rd gear synchro goes completely?
2. Should I restrain from shifting into 3rd at high rpm? Of course that means I cannot go high in 2nd, and this car isn't very fast if you start in 3rd at 3000rpm. Unless I skip 3rd gear completely, then I will have 4000-4500rpm in 4th, enough to get it moving.
3. I don't think it is worth repairing, am I right?
You must also consider I will probably sell the car next year, as I am not happy with performance below 5000rpm. And the car, as it is 9 years old, always gives me some minor problems.
4. Can you even shift without a synchro?

Sorry to hear you're having the dreaded crunch putting into gear.

Not sure how long it will last, I imagine it will just get worse and worse over time but not sure how quickly this will happen.

It may just be worth replacing the gearbox oil as soon as possible, as the crunch may go away or at least get better/not cause as much further damage.