*197 to 200 front end conversion*

if your buying a pathfinder, buy the auto. Or at least drive an auto, its night and day between the two. Used to work for Nissan, the manual gear box is like stirring soup.

I tried the manual... It was a bit like that... Screamed like a ******* when you got higher up the revs and was a bit of a shock on the brakes... I suppose it had been standing on the forecourt a while though. Think a revision of driving style is needed! More forward planning...

Plus points were it looked mean.. Black wheels, all chrome bits were carbon bar the badges... Nice and high up, everyone got out of the way, MASSIVE inside and very very comfortable. (I have a bit of a bad back atm and recaro's are a pain to get out of... I just slip off the leather in the Pathfinder!)

I don't really like auto... I've seen some horror video's on youtube about it not selecting gears :jumpon:

Yes, this. :smiley:

It'd be like putting Madonnas head on Megan Foxs body. :thumbdown:

It's a shame Megan Fox has club thumbs :huh:

Ant :001_rolleyes:

Is this possible?

I've seen a subaru impreza bugeye being converted to a blobeye and a blob eye to a hawk eye....

is this possible with the clio? Front wings/bumper? Or did they change things that you can't swap over when they redesigned it?

Ant

thats how renault changed the cup racers....197 converted with a few 200 bolt on parts :shout: