1993 clio williams

I used to drool over pics of them. Now I'm not so sure. Hmmm

same here. exterior still looks great, but those seats ... :smile:

i bought a 1.4 mk1 twenty five years ago (sadly couldn't afford a 1.8 16V). once lowered and with some wider alloys, it drove like a cart. kept it for thirteen years. loved that car.

It all looks lovely to me.....like you say though: Apart from those seats. They hardly cry out "Motorsport" to you do they !

thought hard about getting one a couple of years ago, but decided to go for a 3 RS in the end. i'm just not good enough with the spanners (guaranteed something major will happen with cars of that age) and i couldn't justify the asking prices (mind, not as steep as this one) for a decent one.

thought hard about getting one a couple of years ago, but decided to go for a 3 RS in the end. i'm just not good enough with the spanners (guaranteed something major will happen with cars of that age) and i couldn't justify the asking prices (mind, not as steep as this one) for a decent one.

I went in a Williams ONCE when i was like 20'ish - and only then for a few miles. I loved it back then - and it really was the Boys bedroom poster car.

Unless your a staunch enthusiast of a certain make / model; or have a few cars in the garage - the reality of owning one years later is often not as good as the original memories.

I think you did the right thing. Modern machinery is mostly better !