200 rear difuser ordered,

It's all down to preference. I prefer the stealthy look of the 197 difuser! Who needs to see the exhaust tips! Can't stand the trims you can get for the 197 either!
Seems mad to me to pay out silly money for a 200 difuser even if you perfer it.. You gotta really love it for that price! :001_wub:

Because someone's gone overboard with the swear filter!

Anyone from Scun Thorpe? :001_unsure:

nothing to do with going overboard. The software will automatically fillter any word with c r a p in it. It was my decision to increase the ammount of words filltered as the swearing was getting worse, I know It's not ideal but it's there for a reason.

wont the 200 diffuser chip easily????

yep if its made of the same plastic as the 197 then yeah

mines lookin worse for wear at 28k, however it dont look that bad as its textured plastic and doesnt show it up as much

err a shiney black 200 diffuser might look quite worn after 28 k lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines been on for 3k now and still not a single mark.
The paint feels really thick, most stone chips tend to appear on the leading edges and the diffuser is a trailing edge.

I'm not sure about the diffusers either. I like the 200, but it's a bit too shouty for me. I think it looks like it's there for cosmetic reasons only, where as the 197 looks like it actually serves a purpose.

I'm not sure about the diffusers either. I like the 200, but it's a bit too shouty for me. I think it looks like it's there for cosmetic reasons only, where as the 197 looks like it actually serves a purpose.

I'm the same, sometimes I think the chrome ends of the 200 are a bit to look at me and love the subtle but purposeful look of the 197's

Other times though I think it makes the 200 have a wider looking rear which is good and makes the 197 diffuser look dated.

I don't think I'll ever warm to the 200's front bumper though :001_unsure:

Yes, it is a very big hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!