2009 RS 197 Out of Storage Woes!

atomicharri

Paid Member
Hey all

Recently took my 2009 197 out of storage after 3 years and am doing a bit of a fix-up project (120,000km's)!
I've noticed the following issues so far and haven't been able to confirm the causes yet (although I have yet to pull everything apart, which I'll do over the Xmas break).

1/ Interior light in the boot turns off with the rest of the interior lights. Doesn't seem to realise boot is open - faulty boot switch? Not sure where this one is located.
2/ Aircon is only cold on the passenger side. Seems to be working but driver side vent and middle vent on driver side blows warm air whilst the passenger side is cold. I'm in Australia, so it's a RHD. Looking to also re-gas this as it doesn't seem super cold.
3/ Massive amounts of vibration through the cabin, especially when on cold. I haven't had a good look but I'm thinking the engine mounts have carked it and have ordered the KTR set.
4/ Intermittently very notchy gearbox and sometimes can't engage 1st/2nd from a stop. Difficult to put in 4th/5th/6th at high speeds. When it's difficult to engage 1st and 2nd from standstill, the clutch tension seems a little softer than usual but will be ok after i give it a few stomps. I plan on changing the gearbox oil to Redline MTL when I next service although not entire convinced this will help.
5/ Suspension is squeaky AF. Have ordered new shocks, springs & tops.

Any insight into the above would be awesome.
Your thoughts and opinions are much appreciated!