200's first proper wash, polish & wax - reflection shots

Looks great!!!

What products are you using?

ta, bought some new bits yesterday from a shop down the road from me..

this stuff.. http://www.smartwax.com/

I only bought smartshampoo, smartpolish and smartwax to see if the range looked any good.. I'll probably get more from them!

Washed it with a megs wash mitt and dried with a megs drying towel, applied and removed polish and wax with some £2 microfibre towels from asda! :thumbup:

Seems like decent stuff then!!!

I'm bumming the Sonus range at the moment.

That ST in the background looks a bit aggro too, modded?

The ST is the girlfriends brothers, off the top of my head..
Mongoose turbo-back decat with 3.5inch slash tips
Airtec intercooler
K&N induction kit
Dreamscience maps

He reckons around 300bhp but wont be able to find out until he buys it off his Dad in december - hes only just turned 20!

Good stuff!!!

A mate of mine has a blue one that Dreamscience have played with.

DS Map
DS Filter
DS Intercooler
Janspeed Cat Back
Janspeed Sports Cat
Eibach -30mm Springs
Eibach Rear Anti-Roll Bar

That read over 300BHP on three different rollers so that one should be up there, bloody quick on the road!!!

Craig's isn't too shabby now. It was a pig as standard, loads of roll. The springs did sort this to some extent but the rear end was still very roly-poly when pushing on. Seems a lot more planted now he's had the ARB done but it's still not Renaultsport material. The only way he'd get it any better now is with Coilies I think... Nice car to be fair, I like them and they go like **** off a shovel when they've been fiddled with!!! Although he reckons as standard it wasn't as quick as his old 306 Rallye.

Yeah will certainly be interesting to see how much it keeps up through the twisties near me!

If his suspension is standard, he won't keep up. :thumbsup:

We were out today around the Horseshoe Pass and even with his new bits it's nowhere near as chuckable as the 197. It's shockingly fast in a straight line though, takes off once it grips. My dad has a new Impreza and there's not much between them since Dreamscience had a fiddle. I think he's after an LSD and four-pots next.

Last edited:
Looks Awesome! Im a sucker for a black 197/200 though. They look great when they are clean, The old stone chips start to dishearten you though!

We were out today around the Horseshoe Pass and even with his new bits it's nowhere near as chuckable as the 197.

Gotta love the Horse Shoe pass! Great breakfast in the ponderosa at the top to :thumbsup:

Oooh yesss Will!!!

That's worth the trip alone!!! £4.20 for about a tenners worth of brekkie!!! :smiley: