2016 Focus RS : Inc Pics

Actually think if it looks even vaguely like that it looks nicer than the current version.

Auto express have been known to bend the truth a fair bit at times, so we shall see come 2016 to find out if it's true.

ive seen many a picture across the RS enthusiast pages of its speculated appearance.

[MENTION=3600]colt3003[/MENTION] Were you that excited about this you took the pictures while driving? :rofl:
[MENTION=12335]_Chris.T_[/MENTION] You'd have thought so, the new golf r will do 0-62 in 4.9s.. This will surely be around 6?

[MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION]
I was so excited I stopped my plans for the night to get the magazine haha, i'm going where ever the first unveiling of this is when it comes out! haha

As it will look VERY VERY similar to this!

Like it but why on earth they have revealed it as a 5 door I have no idea. Looks terrible like that. I'd have to have it done in matte black if I had one.

Like it but why on earth they have revealed it as a 5 door I have no idea. Looks terrible like that. I'd have to have it done in matte black if I had one.

Maybe it won't come in a 3 door. Can't see any new 3 door ST's when I quickly looked?