250 drive...

well yest i went to test a 200 out on a pretty long test drive. but got there and was told the car had sold... so couldnt drive it.
so to compensate this he told me i could take the 250 out. my mate came with me anyways and is looking at buying an rs3 when it comes out next year so he was pretty tempted by its price etc... and wanted to take it out anyways. i was given a 40 min test drive me and my mate got 20 mins each. and then my mate at ren wanted to drive it back to the dealers and he really showed us what i could do. slightly worried tbh as hes a bit dodge... but its really quick. not as quick as i expected but still fast.

overall i think i may be buying one of these over the 200 now. but any1 who has driven one. wtf is with the clutch is silly!!!
there is very lil feel in it.

thats is the only fault though! the car feels amazing and holds the road so well. you feel like your in something worth 5x the amount!

he offerd me the one we test drove at 21k which i thought was a decent price but not in the spec i wanted :-( so looks like ill be waiting a year and keep the clio for now. 200 would be silly as there is very lil difference. but i must say they did have a clio for sale there (which i couldnt drive ;-( ) in white with black roof etc everything on it for 17k
lil over priced but looked really nice. and they had what looked like a sunflower yellow 250... lol really rough and faded looking. i drove a storm grey one i think... was really dirty