261bhp Fiat 500

I love that! Wkd looking little thing. It's too small for even a basic trip to the shops, it's pretty useless. So cute tho.

I love that! Wkd looking little thing. It's too small for even a basic trip to the shops, it's pretty useless. So cute tho.

You couldnt be anymore wrong :smiley:

I love my gf's 500 its such an amazing little car to drive, extreamly responsive and if you give it some you grin from ear to ear.

The boot is ample the styling inside and out is stuning and better put together than both 197's I've had and then theres the grunty little engine with an amazing exhaust note due its single backbox, straight through exhaust system as standard.

As for the mental hamann one 265bhp is to much for it and not what the cars all about. The quad exhaust looks pants aswell.

You couldnt be anymore wrong :smiley:

I love my gf's 500 its such an amazing little car to drive, extreamly responsive and if you give it some you grin from ear to ear.

The boot is ample the styling inside and out is stuning and better put together than both 197's I've had and then theres the grunty little engine with an amazing exhaust note due its single backbox, straight through exhaust system as standard.

As for the mental hamann one 265bhp is to much for it and not what the cars all about. The quad exhaust looks pants aswell.

I'm not saying its not a good car, I had the SS for a day and loved it. I would actually be laughing out loud while driving. Even got a passenger in the back! But for everyday use it's just too small, I find myself crunching things inside the clio often enough.

Doesn't matter what the thing looks like 261bhp is a hell of alot!! :blink:

I love the look of these little things. Mean looking girly car!

that will be amazing! its certain to surprise some people at the lights! i think its a good effort to get 260+ from the standard engine, probably mean 500 mile service intervals though lol!

that will be amazing! its certain to surprise some people at the lights! i think its a good effort to get 260+ from the standard engine, probably mean 500 mile service intervals though lol!

As I've read the engine is capable of even a bigger power delivery with no internal organs changed :scared::blink:

As I've read the engine is capable of even a bigger power delivery with no internal organs changed :scared::blink:

thats what you would call over-engineered! if it will fit in a 500, it will fit in a 197.... lol

thats what you would call over-engineered! if it will fit in a 500, it will fit in a 197.... lol

Hehe :biggrin: remindes me of the TU engines from France 8) we have this engine (1.4 T-Jet) home in a Bravo Sport. Great little engine 8)

Similar Thread Suggestions