3 RS200 today Mansfield

Even though for some reason I hardly see any I saw 3 200s today when I went and finalised the order for mine :wink:

Alien green press car I test drove :tongueout: near old lord Byron pub??
White 200 going down towards bypass rainworth
And I think Albi Blue going past widcomefair heading towards Mansfield!!

Anyone off here???

Wasnt me. I dont own an Albi Blue anyway :wink: . Racing Blue ftw.

Im concerned by the amount of 200's cropping up in our area.

Where abouts in Mansfield are you from? (Im Eastwood way)

I actually test drove a 200 at the dealership in Mansfield. They didn't have a clue about the car though lol. I was telling the dealer about it :wink:

Where abouts in Mansfield are you from? (Im Eastwood way)

I actually test drove a 200 at the dealership in Mansfield. They didn't have a clue about the car though lol. I was telling the dealer about it :wink:

I live near ladybrook mate

Haha same tbh the guy new some about it but I ended up telling him the rest haha but managed to skank a deal outta him and some extras :smile: have to meet up when mines here if you fancy it be good to know some local faces

there is a member on here (jaxx) who has an albi 200 with the cup spoiler and anthracite exterior pack. There is a white 200 with anthracite pack that resides next to the foxglove in forest town

I live near ladybrook mate

Haha same tbh the guy new some about it but I ended up telling him the rest haha but managed to skank a deal outta him and some extras :smile: have to meet up when mines here if you fancy it be good to know some local faces
Nice one. They wanted to charge me a ridiculous price for one, so I ended up ordering from a dealer the other side of London.
Yea. Theres always plenty of meets that us locals sort out. Ill let you know when the next one is matey.

Not everyone knows the difference between the 2 tho, so i assumed Blue 200 + Mansfield = Harpham lol.
Oh ok... You're forgiven then. I just didn't want people thinking that I own a lesser colour :clap:

They did me but I was very persuasive and tbh they were gagging for the sale so I took them for a ride with the extras haha yeah Mayr let me know though always up for a meet and I'm sure I will be even more when Clio shows up :smiley: