thats stupid money for this

1. yes it is coming from a farrari dealer
  2. yes it does look good
  3. it has got some lush seats
  4. its got 160bhp
  5. its the farrari addition
  6. it looks nice
  7. BUT HELL NO IS IT WORTH THAT MUCH

iv been in this garage to look at car before, full of rich it men and there other halfs...
and not to mention there lil dogs.
this will be sold very quickly and a lot of money will be made!!! its stupid, a guy will walk in buy a farrari and buy this for his wife...

why did i not come up with the idea of opening up a farrari and masarati dealers and then just selling a 30k 500... bet there making 20k on this car!

...this looks like the dealer in the New Forest....any one who buy's that car is a muppet....just get a red 500 Abarth Essesse, and put some Turini wheels on it....for half the money!!

Thats ridiculous! It dont even look as nice as a standard 500!

Mind you it will appeal to the typical 'more money, than sense' Ferrari buyer!

its the lindhurst farrari garage i think...

went there to look at a masarati. they wanted 75k for a gransport, needless to say i paid half that for an even better spec lower mile...

its a silly garage, but very well located... been there a few times, and there are always different cars, this car will sell and it really is annoying there going to make so much money on the shittin thing...

i do like the seats tho haha

I've been passed that dealer. I'd never seen a Ferrari garage before that one so was quite excited by it lol. Never went in though.

fiat are going to do a "maserati" version of the 500 and again be round the £30k mark :001_unsure:

Thats not even the Ferrari 659 tribute 500. It's a standard red esse-esse with optional sabelt seats, monza dual mode exhaust scuderia stripes that is a courtesy car for when your ferrari's in getting serviced.

The Abarth 500 ferrari 659 tribute has 180bhp, paddle shift box, sablet seats, monza dual mode exhaust, Brembo four pots, F430 scuderia style wheels and thats about it over the standard abarth for just over 30k.

No way would I pay that, you pay enough for the standard one and you cant even get discount on that as they don't want it turn into the next mini cooper s :001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Been to tht garage too its got an awesome bunch of cars in stock but that is just stupid money for a 500! as said above it will be sold to some rich man's tart:tongueout:

J