42.2mpg

Not sure how i managed it.. lol.

Filled it up half way with BP Ultimate before i set off home, drove like a bit of an idiot down some country lanes on the way home and when i rolled up on the drive this is what my MPG was.

Allbeit, its now down to 24 after taking it out yesterday. But i can always say my car does 42MPG. haha.

12403_1404296709010_1280143963_31180531_703771_n.jpg

That makes my eyes bleed. Buy a Prius if you want good mpg, you got a clio, trash it. :smiley:

I did trash it half way on the way home. Had to drive like a granny through the residential bits due to someone setting a 30mph speed limit, lol.

@ foxspeed - reset it whilst rolling down a hill off the power! :thumbup:

Thats the only time I've ever seen it :lol:

Me an Earpl are roadtripping at the end of this week to Wales. Before we get to the twistys *cough, were going to have an MPG test of both cars.

Ill report my findings :smile:

Me an Earpl are roadtripping at the end of this week to Wales. Before we get to the twistys *cough, were going to have an MPG test of both cars.

Ill report my findings :smile:
9.9pmg is the figure to beat, I managed that the other week after a blast :wink:

thats some impressive mpg Jace! I never saw above about 32 mpg, your not driving it like you stole it as you should be!! lol

You can get allsorts of MPG .On a run in France in my first 197 on empty roads with the cruise set to 55 I got well into the 40's,while comuting to work I get arouind 25 mpg ,on a track day about 10 mpg .
To get a good average I brim the tank run till nearly empty on a variety of roads and speeds then re brim tank and work out the MPG ,normaly about 30 mpg.
It will also dpend on the gearbox as latter cars have a taller top ratio which= more mpg for a given speed..

thats some impressive mpg Jace! I never saw above about 32 mpg, your not driving it like you stole it as you should be!! lol

Oh belive me, i do. :tongueout:

Currently on 22MPG i think, shredding these front tyres I've got on as they are getting replaced this afternoon.

FUN! :w00t:

reset it once i'd filled it and then travelled the 12 miles-or-so home.

Oh right ok, Ive seen mine up to 36 after resetting during a refuel stop, but thats driving like its made of glass. Leave it without resetting it for about 5 weeks and it stays at 28.1mpg

what tyres you gone for?

Im geetting mine changed this weekend, so Im in the same boat as you,:lol::w00t::@! a BIT OF FLOORAGE

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marv Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake 21
Hughsie Clio General Chat 22