6.5" speakers?

Wel my misses is gona be buying me the pakage so where will i find the focal 13mm? Also will the head unit im looking at be gd with the focals? Also will i still be able to use all my stering controls with it?

That would be good, but bear in mind it has a front usb connector, so not great if you want an ipod permanently connected. I have a deh-p7100bt in another car, and its great. Only prob is that its blue lit and wouldnt really match the dash of the clio.

Wel my misses is gona be buying me the pakage so where will i find the focal 13mm? Also will the head unit im looking at be gd with the focals? Also will i still be able to use all my stering controls with it?

CAD also do the 13cm focals. If your never going to amp the speakers up, I personally wouldnt be spending 110 on them. They really need an amp to get the best from them. You can get the steering control adaptor with pioneer patch lead from ebay to reatin your steering controls.

I just want it to blend in when im parked up and dnt want to lk ****e. Where can i get The leads to make my steering controls work? Lol i think iv stole this thread lol

Thanks for all the help m8 what spekers you recomend for my doors want somthing decent But want them to mabe fit easyer like the 13mm ones

If you want it to integrate well I'd look at the alpines, you can set these up so that the dash display still works. With a pioneer you won't be able to use the display at the top of the dash anymore.

I wouldn't say the Focals are a bad choice to run from the headunit (It's what I may be doing) as they have a high sensitivity. I was recommended some Hertz dieci speakers as these have apparently been designed to run from a headunit. However I've never heard them so you might want to search for some reviews

agreed..... what I meant is that 110 maybe a bit overboard if they are never going to see a proper amp. I have gone for an alpine headunit for the clio for the exact reasons you've mentioned, and bought the alpine loom to retain steering controls and external display.

I've got Focal Polyglass V130's and cant really fault them. I have however got them hooked up to a pioneer head unit and sub and amp combo but clarity wise I love it. Think there's new versions of them too, best to head to an audio shop and have a listen :smile:

Alpine is definitely the way to go with the clio.

I'm using my Pioneer P88RS II, absolutely love it and the substantial EQ lets you get it sounding just right. This headunit will be with me for a while!

Thats excellent. I'm very tempted to do mine in my Cup. Need to replace the radio and speakers. My 55 plate combo van with Navi has a better sound set up!