997 GTS Lightpainting photos

A keen photographer mate of mine managed to shoot some fantastic pictures of my other baby the other night. Other than having to wait so long for it to get properly dark and getting bitten by midges in the process, the shots were well worth the wait :smile: Cheers

lightpainting9_zps3d9282a8.jpg

lightpainting7_zps3de2ea17.jpg

lightpainting4_zpsf1e1e7c8.jpg

lightpainting1_zps063fd4aa.jpg

Blimey, id hate to wake up and see that on my drive next to a 200 cup! You poor sod.......

Said nobody ever! Stunning!!!!

Blimey, id hate to wake up and see that on my drive next to a 200 cup! You poor sod.......

Said nobody ever! Stunning!!!!

LOL - Cheers mate. I am poor trying to run both though :smile: Tax on the Porker a nice round £475 a year due this month and the 200 due at the same time. Not sure how I managed that clash :smile:

Pic 3 for me stunning you lucky man

Agree, that pic is my favourite too. I've got the same one with the interior lit up which looks quite nice also but I prefer this one.

My cast came off Friday after 6 weeks so was good to start driving again this week!

Cheers!

3 for me too, the transition between light and dark is too severe in 1&2 making it look like a CGI image.

Lovely car and one of only a few that can pull off grey paint!

Truly awesome mate! Well done!!

Thanks mate. Also agree on the comments about the colour. I wouldn't normally go for grey myself but in the sunshine (when we get some) it really looks great.

I may look to get some shots with the Clio soon so will post these up when done.

Cheers!