A few things I'm looking for...

i used mels quick detailer (the only one in the test that i could find in halfords), it came third in a evo mag comparison test (cant remember the names of the the top two) found it quite good and the car beaded for over a week when it rained, probably longer than that.

Wheel brush: if you can, go for the wheel woolies ones

APC: G101 will be good

Detailer: Dodo Juice red mist

Auto finesse finale quick detailer, it's excellent stuff!

6e79e008.jpg

Hadn't waxed it for 6 months either!

Thanks for the tips guys. I've used Megs QD in the past, it was pretty good. But I like to keep trying new stuff rather than settle on just one.

Those wheel woollies look good, but there bloody expensive!

Try valet pro citrus bling. It can be mixed at different ratios depending on the task. It can be used as a QD, clay lube or other tasks.

Just looking for any recommendations or experience for some stuff I need:-

Wheel Brush?
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/ez-detail-brush/prod_480.html

Some form of APC? (maybe G101?)

A Quick Detailer? I've used a few before, but the Poorboys QD+ I have now is PANTS and don't want to make that mistake again...

EZ Detail brush is epic mate but you will need another one to do the surface but make sure you get the long handle one.

I also use swissvax wheel brush to do that.

Why do you want a apc? if its for wheels use AS wheel cleaner with a hand pump sprayer.

I don't like QD unless its for claying, too much of a risk for swirling imo.

Go on polished bliss web site they have awsome stuff there for everything + free delivery:thumbup:I get 99.9% of my stuff there

Similar Thread Suggestions