A new oldie

Hi all :thumbup: I have just rejoined here after being a member last year so i'm not sure why I had to rejoin but anyway lol!! I have unfortunately sold my Clio which went in September of last year :worried:!! It was such a great car and so much fun to drive!! I hope your all well :smile:

:welcome: back :grouphug:

You sold then clio?!?!? I guess everyone has to move on. Jase did yesterday :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

welcome back to the site James,

i see you have sold my carbon rear diffuser, :blush:hmy:

hope it went to a good home mate.

Yes unfortunately sold the clio as needed a tow car so now have a remapped BMW 325D M-sport with a couple of mods and as good as it is still miss the clio :worried:. Yes Chappo it went i'm afraid I accepted one of the offers that I mentioned to you last night! Hopefully will be owning another clio in the near future, I'm really wanting a clio cup race car but struggling to find one within budget and also it wont fit on my trailer so is like a fairly expensive hobby haha!

Yes unfortunately sold the clio as needed a tow car so now have a remapped BMW 325D M-sport with a couple of mods and as good as it is still miss the clio :worried:. Yes Chappo it went i'm afraid I accepted one of the offers that I mentioned to you last night! Hopefully will be owning another clio in the near future, I'm really wanting a clio cup race car but struggling to find one within budget and also it wont fit on my trailer so is like a fairly expensive hobby haha!

no worries James,

hope you get back in a Clio soon as mate.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P New Members 17
K New Members 13
M New Members 6