a spammer or a poster??

A measly 1.47 per day. I don't have a Clio anymore but this place is better than meganesport

I'm just waiting on a 197/200 with a megane engine popping up for sale :evil:

There was a guy that was doing the conversion and was thing of selling. Was an RB 197.

I reckon you should donate your engine to me so I can get the conversion done :tongue_smilie:

There was a guy that was doing the conversion and was thing of selling. Was an RB 197.

I reckon you should donate your engine to me so I can get the conversion done :tongue_smilie:

My cars worth more than i paid for it if i split it :lol:

These 197/200's with it done must be amazing to drive, I don't know if anyone has a hybrid turbo in the Clio yet. It drives so different to my mates standard R26.

Lol. Well you know if your feeling charitable your more than welcome to plonk the engine in my garage for "storage".

Total Posts: 4,294,967,295
Posts Per Day: 4,466,301.17
Find all posts by jase
Find all threads started by jase

4.75 a day.

Not bad, i've been on cliosport for about two years and have something like 35 posts :rofl:

I'm on 04.33 per day at the moment. Standards are slipping, but I have been away for a week. :smiley:

Get a job
Get a woman
Get kids
Get a mortgage
Have grand children
= 2.2 posts a day lol

Get a job
Get a woman
Get kids
Get a mortgage
Have grand children
= 2.2 posts a day lol
I've got three out of five lol...

I don't want kids. I like them, but not for extended peroids of time lol. I think I'm too selfish. :worried: