About to fit ITG... tips?

Hi guys,

About to fit my ITG in about an hours time, any tips on how to do this? would you recommend running a cold air feed pipe directly onto the unit from the front grill or leaving it to just suck air straight into the box?

Looking forward to the noise, I have a non-res scorpion though so not sure I'll be able to hear it haha. I have a k&n 57i fitted at the minute, will the induction noise be different?

Cheers

Ian.

That's a nightmare to fit! Had to bend like a braided hose upwards out the way and its sort of resting on the fuel line a bit? Only managed to get two out of three screws in too haha!

How'd you fit this Ian? any pics hopefully get my hose soon and can fit mine, it's sitting in my garage teasing me!!

With a lot of twisting, turning pushing and swearing hahahaha! I had to trim the hose in the end but fits nicely now, will grab some pics for you mate.

Man your killing me!! Wish I'd bought a blue hose now and not yellow the four week wait will be the end of me. Is there much induction noise with these kits, my mate has a custom set-up on a cupra and sounds immense but they have a turbo so obviously our engines won't suck in so much air :worried:

Put it this way mate I have a scorpion non res on which is very loud at full chat and can easily hear the induction noise, really is excellent.

And yeah mark I ended up taking a Stanley to it haha!

Going from your signature our cars are identical haha except mines an ff so things are looking good, need to seal my scorpion again tho be the third time it's been blowing :worried:

Man your killing me!! Wish I'd bought a blue hose now and not yellow the four week wait will be the end of me. Is there much induction noise with these kits, my mate has a custom set-up on a cupra and sounds immense but they have a turbo so obviously our engines won't suck in so much air :worried:

Quick vid of mine Craig not on the limite and sounds much better in the flesh but a bit of a idea of the induction noise:smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujwm6_X79xA