AD08'S for every day use.

I fitted a full set of these when I hot her last year and absolutely love them! I find even in the wet they give the same sort of grip that the old hankooks had but the other half who drives it everyday is always worried when its a bit Ivey or wet. Anyone got an opinion on keeping them on or changing them?

I only drive her maybe a few hours a week so all good as far as I'm concerned :wink:

I find they pretty much surrender all of their grip once he temperature's close to freezing.

Have made it through the winter just fine, as I always tip-toe everywhere unless conditions are perfect.

Could catch the unwary out though...so long as your missus knows this and is happy to drive around it, no bother.

Personally I'm not happy with my wife in my car on these tyres unless the temperatures are up.

Below 4-5 degrees they stop working, wet or not. Other than that I used them all year round and was fine, even in snow and was no better or worse off than on other tyres.

Ive been using them over the past couple of weeks and we've had it all including a couple of inches of snow, and they havent caused me any inconvenience at all

Cheers for the input guys :smile: yeh they do seem to do nothing when really cold. Come round a roundabout that I usually love and went to over take a car and just slid side ways :/ think she's fine on them as never really boots it (never hit green light) but just thought I'd ask people's opinion.

Similar Thread Suggestions