AD08s

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Anyone ran these?

i70u3m.jpg

I am getting a full set next week ready for Cadwell

Heard great news bout them from 2 friends who both use them on their Exiges

A friend of a friend uses them on his Evo VI in the wet on track and raves about them.

Slicks in the dry. BTCC-spec slicks. The guy is not short on cash. :smiley:

if u don't mind me asking,what sort of price are you looking at for a set of 4 mate,i'm in the market for 4 new tyres at the minute and was thinking of going down the federal 595 rsr route as they are a very good price but these are another option

i got them from a friend of mine that works for Michelldever tyres in the distribution centre.

i paid £115 per corner including delivery and VAT

cheapest i could find them online was from Camskill and they were £120 in Vat but plus delivery

GrumpyTwig ran these as his track tyre and rated them highly. Though, Yoko do do a proper track tyre (Very R888 style) if thats what yer after.

I'd stick these in the category of very good for road driving but not quite a full track tyre. Imo, ideal really as these will be better in the wet than the dedicated track tyre types.

The yokos do well in all situations and take a lot of stick that a normal road tyre wouldnt. But in the dry a dedicated track tyre will tear your face off but also be crap in the wet.

ive ran them on my impreza and they have to be the best tyre ive ever had, my mate has just put them on his evo and loves them too

i got them from a friend of mine that works for Michelldever tyres in the distribution centre.

i paid £115 per corner including delivery and VAT

cheapest i could find them online was from Camskill and they were £120 in Vat but plus delivery

cheers mate,i can get the federals for around £85 a corner,not sure which way to go now!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeH Wheels and Tyres 6
ben_r1 Wheels and Tyres 17
H Wheels and Tyres 4