Airbag light/unlocks car and steering won't lock. HELP!

Can anyone help with this?

It all started approx 2 months ago where i started getting an intermittent airbag and service light come on, unlocks the car on its own and puts error message "check airbag" on the centre screen. But as i say it was intermittent and didnt always do it so i left it, silly me. But in recent weeks it now does all the previously said every time i get in the car along with now telling when i switch the car off that the steering isnt locked. This is now really annoying. I did ask a friend the other day to put it on a diagnostic machine and the error message was drivers side airbag something with fault code bz008 i think and another message saying multiplex error cant remember exactly what it said at the mo. He kindly cleared the fault to see if that would help which it did for . . . 1 hour until i turned it off and came back to it later on :@.

Any help on this would be much appreciated or anyone who has had similar experiences.

I know my intermittent airbag light is caused by the connection below the drivers seat being a bit dodgy. Common enough on cars with Recaros. Always worth a check.

No idea on the other issues.

iirc you cannot clear the fault codes for air bags etc - the system checks for the fitment/item is there when first started - the only way to stop the fault code is to
find whats wrong and fix it..

underseat wiring plugs are a common issue as are some of the wiring looms for the passenger seats

I forgot to say, i dont have recaros and has never been fitted with any other seat.
Well i had a look under the seat today, wiggled a few connectors and no joy, still lighting up my dashboard. So i took the seat out and thoroughly checked the wiring and connectors for any obvious damage but no and when refitted it still brings the lights on. Im running out of ideas and i dread to think what renault would charge to look at it. Any other ideas? Could it be steering wheel related?