Alarm keeps going off then stopping.

So basically I have a clio 200. I was building a bass box and my a***hole mate decided to try and fit it in but knocked out one of the buzzers on the rear a pillar behind where the people in the back sit. I have put the wires back into the buzzer and pushed it back into place. Now what happens is the alarm, after I lock it, will alarm after 25 seconds for about 10, then stop, then go for 10 then stop. After around 5 minutes it will then eventually stop. Does anyone know a possible fix for this at all as I am dreading taking it to a mechanic?
thanks.

The alarm would go off as described because the alarm is reading a voltage drop. This can usually happen if the interior light is left on or if the little light switch on either of the door jambs is stuck.

However from what you say it does sound like it could be related to your friends misfortune. Its worth checking those wires again or checking if the power feed to your new bass box is the cause.

The alarm would go off as described because the alarm is reading a voltage drop. This can usually happen if the interior light is left on or if the little light switch on either of the door jambs is stuck.

However from what you say it does sound like it could be related to your friends misfortune. Its worth checking those wires again or checking if the power feed to your new bass box is the cause.
it was going off before the bass box was even wired up. It was going off when the box was just placed in there and wasn't actually wired up. Is there anything else I can check?

disconnect the ultra sonics and see if it stops it...

iirc you can swap them over to make them less sensitive

the alarms also have an led that isn't on show - this flashes and if you check the alarm book it gives you what the
flashes mean