Albi Blue 197 Owner

DS197

POTM Winner - June 2017
Paid Member
Hi guys! Picked up my Albi Blue 197 on Sunday and am loving it so far! Coming from a Peugeot 206 (a 1.1 with 60 bhp) to this is definitely a great change. It's incredibly easy to drive the car at normal speeds but it's a beast when I put the pedal to the metal. I couldn't ask for more from a second car and am totally in love with it. Having spent months looking for a new car, it didn't take long for me to realise that the Clio would be perfect.

I've already bought some mats, had the silencer taken out today :thumbup: and bought a new headunit (which I took to a local installer who said he'd not come across a stereo like this, so forgive me if I ask something that's already been covered). Anyway the specs of the car are:

Albi Blue
57 reg
54,000 miles
Xenons
Panoramic sunroof
Cabasse 6 CD changer (I'm already hating this)
Tinted rear windows

A few pics of the pug which is now going to my sister:
IMG_1905_zps8c1kqlpc.gif

IMG_1900_zpsxkcrlc9h.gif

IMG_1904_zpse4urzsud.gif

A pic of the Clio (with more to come when I start a project thread):

IMG_1967_zpsziem0k9s.gif

The car needs a little bit of tlc as it's not perfect but as i'll be holding on to it for quite a while, its all good. Got it booked for a cambelt, aux, waterpump and dephaser change at TwoTechs next week. Look forward to learning new things about the car and hopefully attending some meets too.

Last edited: