Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Stop all this modding noodie. It will end up costing me and em a fortune. Thanks to your akrapovic I'm 1100 quid lighter already. Really want some coilies as well
Car looks fit!

Last edited:
noddie just wondered what you have lowered it by front and back as i am getting kw v1s fitted in a couple of weeks and i am loving the height of yours
cheers dan

Not sure tbh. Think the KWs go just as low at the front but not as much at the rear as the H&Rs.

Gonna raise them up a bit today as I had a scraping incident on a speed bump last night. Not the front bumper but the underside of the car.

looks great!!be class on the track.

Cheers dude.

Stop all this modding noodie. It will end up costing me and em a fortune. Thanks to your akrapovic I'm 1100 quid lighter already. Really want some coilies as well
Car looks fit!

Lol. Aint my fault lol. Its this forum. Makes me spend money on the 200 like nobody's business.

so are they all the way down at the front?? i was thinking 40mm but didnt no how low that would be i dont suppose you no how low it is in 'mm' do you??

Not sure tbh. Looking at the thread adjustment on front and rear I am half way down/up the thread so not all the way down no.

I'd say roughly I am 40mm on the front and maybe the same or a tad more on the rear. Gonna adjust them tomorrow to give me a little more room over speedbumps.

Ok thanks do you think it's a little to low then?? think I'm guns go for 40mm and if I get any problems just raise it up a bit! Great looking car by the way :smile:

Ok thanks do you think it's a little to low then?? think I'm guns go for 40mm and if I get any problems just raise it up a bit! Great looking car by the way :smile:

Yeah tis too low. Emmas taking it back to get it raised bout 10mm front and 15mm rear. Then we'll see how it looks and go from there.

New pics with the revised ride height (Not much different but a tad raised for practicality purposes):

6022717745_3ae87f7eaa_b.jpg

6023280820_00eaac82c3_b.jpg

6022731467_3f562f4f2d_b.jpg

6022748001_e4a618a845_b.jpg

I've asked to go for an identical ride height to yours! And used your picture for reference! Haha

Lol. Managed to fight the keys away from Emma this morning so got to bring the 200 to work for a change.

In the dry, with the coilovers it definately handles better. In the wet though there is some more understeer.

Lol. Managed to fight the keys away from Emma this morning so got to bring the 200 to work for a change.

In the dry, with the coilovers it definately handles better. In the wet though there is some more understeer.

haha :jedi: good stuff, is that not partially down the tyres as well though? Can't wait till something gets done to mine! I've just changed the tyres (9300miles) same as the originals and its much nicer! A lot less understeer :group:
And remember. Pics of your with the coilies on or :ban:

haha I see you posted this before reading my thread about them not fitting :worried: As soon as its fitted I will have pictures up don't you worry :thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions