alternative alloys - not the usual type!

I cant seem to find, (but could be wrong) if a thread has been created that shows alternative alloys that are the right fit for the cliosport 197

By this I do not mean aftermarket ( i know there is plenty of them) but I mean alloys on other makes/models of cars new and old that are compatible with the clio
like the 17 laguna ones -

was thinking of this as im in the market for some spare alloys with very little to spend and a thread of this type could really help me out

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 23
yeah im looking out for some but my posts real purpose was to maybe gather some more types and pics of other ones that are a direct fit. in turn so I can widen my search

If you haven't got much to spend a standard set of 197 wheels fetch for £160 tops, surely you cant get anything cheaper without ruining the look of the car.

Hello if you want a cheap set of wheels, there is a set of standard clio 197 wheels right now on ebay in a auction for 20 something pounds plus postage, there listed on ebay finds as 'another set of cheap wheels' can't get much cheaper than that.

Hello if you want a cheap set of wheels, there is a set of standard clio 197 wheels right now on ebay in a auction for 20 something pounds plus postage, there listed on ebay finds as 'another set of cheap wheels' can't get much cheaper than that.

thanks