Am I unlucky ?

Well I have spotted about 5/6 other RS. Since I have been on here and apart from Ginge who has a mkIII but not a sport not ONE of the people I have posted about have been members ( or if they are haven't seen my posts)

I've been a member for 2 years mate, spots all the time.

Only once have I ever had a reply hahaaa.

EDIT - and I have never been spotted either.

scene has defo changed, i remember the early 172-182 days. Everyone would wave and be a member of one forum or another. Now a days a lot are grannys in second hand cars. or "miss sold" cars as i know of 2 drivers with mk3 clios and they are of retirement age.

In all my years of being a clio sport owner, I've only been spotted a couple of times.

Gave up doing spotted posts about other cars as hardly any of the owners use the forums down this way.

scene has defo changed, i remember the early 172-182 days. Everyone would wave and be a member of one forum or another. Now a days a lot are grannys in second hand cars. or "miss sold" cars as i know of 2 drivers with mk3 clios and they are of retirement age.
Have to agree with this statement, a friend was telling me yesterday how a MK2 Cupra R crawled along side him, looked over an it was 2 OAP's. Not saying they didn't buy it intentionally, but i think it may have been sold with a different angle other than power and poor MPG by the dealer!

I've seen a few, but not many, in 3.5k miles with mine. Usually get a wave or a flash of the headlights. Definitely a
a freindly bunch :smile:
ive not seen any old biddys in them though!?

Theres a white 200 and a red 197 in my town, bangor it really isnt a big town.
i have waved couple times n just get dirty looks when yhey do see me...

im thinking there just jealous ive got the best colour.

There a few round my way . And I know most of the owners of fb Clio sport etc , don't often see them driving though as I work silly hours and normally on the road about 3am , all car scenes have changed over the years , some for the worse I believe , the Subaru scene is now filled with loads of ? Well I think you catch my drift , not all but a lot

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
930Tech Clio General Chat 1