ancellotti sacked?

jesus christ!
football is becoming a joke!!!
abramovich is a joke!

seems a lot of clubs, other than a select few are now managed from the directors ie who to sign etc rather than the managers that spend a lot of time with the teams developing the players?

surely he can see, with united this season :tongueout: that you dont need to spend all the money he has on creating a team to win the league? he decides to sign floppy torres for £50m on his own accord, then pretty much makes the current manager put up with it!! what a joke!!

ancellotti, for me was the best manager chelski had had since mourinho!

I hate Chelsea but have great respect for Anchelotti. Awesome manager, his problem was the team didnt play for him. Over paid and overrated muppets (Like most of the premiership though?)

What a manager needs at Chelsea is time, to progress youth and bring a
Team together none of that counts these days, just look at what united and arsenal have achieved, I know they could still spend big if they wanted but they bring alot of youth through as well, creating a balance is when you make a great team if you ask me!

couldnt sum it up any better luke, abramovich doesnt seem to give his managers 5 minutes to try and progress! I think man ****eh are going to have the exact same problem, you simply cannot expect to have an overhall of new players and expect them to become a 'team'

certainly going to be an interesting summer of signings. Im hoping that well see, ash young, snejder and de gea at united, although I have a feeling for some reason, that fergie may make a bid for gigi buffon to replace VDS

It's ridiculous, he shouldn't of been sacked. But your point about Torres is incorrect, Ray Wilkins confirmed on Sky that Ancelotti had been pushing for Torres since last summer.

even if torres bags 25 goals next season, if they dont win the league, hes not worth £50m.

Wont be long before jose mourinho is back in the premiership, reckon he will be man city manager in the not to distant future. Back to punish Chelsea!! :swear:

Very silly to let him go. It's staggering how Abramovich behaves, speaking in the statement about long term goals. There is no long term thinking at Chelsea, which is why despite all the money they'll only ever have sporadic bouts of success.

Its dog eat dog. I think if i bought a football team and it was costing 300 million + i would expect them to win a trophy....... Especially to beat everton lol. All that talent needs even more talent to manage it :wink:

Zola for manager :wink: