Another dose of Liquid Yellow...

Well, after chopping and changing cars a fair bit in the last 3 years, I have ended up pretty much where I began!

182 Trophy to an R27 (via a PH1 172 as an interim car) onto a Golf Anniversary, before seeing sense and getting back into something fun in the form of an S2000 and then into a Cooper S. Commuting by train now means I no longer need a car for everyday use to I've banked some money and gone back to what I know in the form of a 182.

Picked up 2 weeks ago from Steve@R-Sport Cars with a mere 27k on the clock and one previous owner and a lot of history! In that short time i've racked up a few miles and added a couple of nice additions to it too

Enough chit chat, a few piccies I got today after finally managing to clean it yesterday!

DSCF4728X.jpg
DSCF4727X.jpg
DSCF4730X.jpg
DSCF4762X.jpg
DSCF4769X.jpg
DSCF4746X.jpg
DSCF4747X.jpg
DSCF4741X.jpg
DSCF4721.jpg

I still love 182's this car looks cleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaan for the milage

Looking good, Steve was after my wheels before I put them back on my 182 when I chopped it in. Never tire of seeing Liquid yellow and that is a clean example.

Bit of an update... have added a few more little bits and pieces, Trophy turini's, coilovers and 197 steering wheel :

DSCF4836X.jpg
DSCF4838X.jpg
DSCF4850X.jpg
DSCF4858X.jpg
DSCF4861X.jpg

DSCF4862X.jpg
DSCF4867X.jpg
DSCF4875X.jpg
DSCF4880X.jpg

DSCF4843X.jpg
DSCF4844X.jpg
DSCF4841X.jpg

C&C welcome :smile:

Lovely motor, Mr Munky.

Are you the fella that removed all the stickers off your R27? If so, any tips?

Yes indeed i did... Hairdryer for the stickers... start in the corner and then work all the way along the sticker and back to where you began... it's only a matter of warming up the glue.

However, i did mine on the day i got it and the car had only been in the country a week or so... so the stickers were fresh and came off very easily and didn't leave any residue or discolouration which i'd expect you'd get a little bit of now

I love those wheels! Those seats are amazing too! The car has a great stance now it's on the coilovers. Good idea with the steering wheel as well!

Where did you get the wheel from gareth as mine is suffering with the dreaded melt. :worried:

What coilies did you go for?

And another LY with Turini's, might have to go for sumin else :wink:

looks great :smile:

wheel was bought via ebay.. chap selling them had two and we did a deal outside of ebay.. will look up his details as he was a really sound chap. basically operates as a breaker

ktec coily's Rich... want a set of H&R's but yet to find some at decent money so these will get the look until i can find something else... that said they seem very good so far!

I might have another set of wheels to appear - when i originally bought a set of trophy wheels no-one had them on a LY on the forums... but the guy i bought from didn't send the wheels... by the time i got a set a few others had done the same!

Last edited:
nice car love ly 182's those are the same seats my mate has in his ly megane r26 look better in the clio nice