IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0374.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0337-1.jpg

IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

and so far the iv gone alittle OTT mods.........NOT, silvertech bulbs, and carbon bung for rear wiper.. oooo lol

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

Very Nice!! Well specced! Private or From a dealer?

dealer..... i was wearing a belt thanks :smile: gt it private sale only travelled 188 miles for it.. each way lolz, but was the best i could find with the money i had,

so many tatty 197's out there seems like no one cares about there cars any more but come across this, not perfect but not far off at all

....looks good for a 2006 car! Whats the mileage? Why take the rear wiper off.....dirt sticks to the rear screen in no time....even in the summer!

....looks good for a 2006 car! Whats the mileage? Why take the rear wiper off.....dirt sticks to the rear screen in no time....even in the summer!

33000 miles,

agree with dirt.. but i never let my cars get dirty neways, and hate rear wipers digging the dirt into the rear screen before the water pump has kicked in...... havent had a rear wiper on any car for teh last 8 years iv been driving :smile:

33000 miles,

agree with dirt.. but i never let my cars get dirty neways, and hate rear wipers digging the dirt into the rear screen before the water pump has kicked in...... havent had a rear wiper on any car for teh last 8 years iv been driving :smile:

I couldn't live withouth the rear wiper on mine, especially in winter conditions. Give it 5mins of driving and you won't be able to see anythng out of it. Haven't needed one in the past but the Clio is different. The rear of the car is a magnet for dirt.

33000 miles,

We're really not lying, you need the rear wiper on the clio! It just sucks so much crap up on the window when the roads are wet. You need to give it a wipe every few minutes just to be able to see out of the back