Any Andriod users using the factory Bluetooth?

B

Bootsock

I have a HTC Legend and a Desire which, although are excellent phones, aren't too happy to play along with the Bluetooth connection in my current motor.

Has anyone got any feedback on how Android based phones play along with the factory fit Bluetooth option on the Clio (200)?

I have a Motorola Milestone, and I too had problems with the Radiosat unit.

Which version of android are you running? My phone works fine with Froyo (2.2) on my 200, but with previous versions (2.1, 2.0.1) it would pair and connect but I couldn't make or receive calls...

Im running 2.1 with a parrot 3600. i had problems when i got my 'droid.

the parrot couldnt sync my contacts etc. i had to set the phone to allow syncing of contacts.

What happens with the Renault headunit is that that it asks the phone for access to the contacts and call log, you press OK and 'Always grant' but somehow it never gets proper access and the 'mobile phonebook' option remains grayed out. When you click on it it says 'function unavailable'.

With 2.2 it works, it just needs a minute or two to download all of the contacts, then the mobile phonebook becomes available and you can make and receive calls normally.

Question: where is the microphone for the bluetooth system located on the factory installed BT system?

I had a Galaxy S, which I got exchanged for an X10i. I'm using it now! Lol! Anyway, the Samsung wouldn't pair, but this Sony paired right away and works perfect. I'm not sure if its something to do with the software version or if its the manufacture.

My HTC Desire doesn't work at all, but then again that because it's broke... still need to send it off to be fixed under warranty!

My mates HTC Desire on the other hand works rock solidly with my stereo

My HTC Desire doesn't work at all, but then again that because it's broke... still need to send it off to be fixed under warranty!

My mates HTC Desire on the other hand works rock solidly with my stereo

LOL, my Mrs only sent hers back on Monday after putting up with it limping along for 3 months!

Cheers all for the comments, just need a car now to try it out for myself!

LOL, my Mrs only sent hers back on Monday after putting up with it limping along for 3 months!

Cheers all for the comments, just need a car now to try it out for myself!

Haha! Second time it's broke on me now.. Kinda wish I had an iPhone still, although I went through 5 iPhone's within the space of 3 days - but at least I didn't have to wait for HTCs terrible service centre to fix my phone :thumb1:

Similar Thread Suggestions