Any detailers in here?

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Yiannis197, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Yiannis197

Yiannis197 Paid Member

London
    Clio R27
    Hi all,

Are there are detailers in here who either do that professionally or as a side job? I'm looking to have mine done and willing to travel a reasonable distance.

I had my car done quite a few years back from a forum member and he did a smashing job but I've lost his contact details and I can't remember his username, doubt he is still in here though...

Give me a shout and if you do or know someone who does, I live in London but as said, don't mind the trek:smile:

Cheers

2. Dmonk197

Dmonk197 Paid Member

Borehamwood
    197 R27
    for a good deal i may be interested for my car to so potentially two cars for a better deal?

(not met Yannis yet but seen his car in w.Hampstead;-))

Yiannis197 likes this.
  3. Yiannis197

Yiannis197 Paid Member

London
    Clio R27
    Really? Where abouts do you live then mate? It'd be nice to meet up or even better, go for a blast?:smile:

4. nutnutwelshman

nutnutwelshman Spa-tacus Area Rep

Heathrow
    220T TROPHY
    If you Guys find somebody iam into and a blast of course!!! ''''!!'''''''

5. Dmonk197

Dmonk197 Paid Member

Borehamwood
    197 R27
    I lived on West end lane for a couple of years- i am now in borehamwood so not fa

6. nutnutwelshman

nutnutwelshman Spa-tacus Area Rep

Heathrow
    220T TROPHY
    Heathrow area

7. redSTAG

redSTAG Paid Member

clio197F1
    Hi Guys!! Essex area how I can help?

8. Moono16v

Moono16v

Megane 250.
  9. Dmonk197

Dmonk197 Paid Member

Borehamwood
    197 R27
    how much? do you travel? i assume you have a price list for different levels of detailing?

10. Yiannis197

Yiannis197 Paid Member

London
    Clio R27
    Hi guys thanks a lot to both of you:smile:

@Moono16v those pics look sick mate but @redSTAG is quite closer to me, Manchester would be a bit of a trek for me!

@redSTAG when can we do it mate? i'm in London and Essex is not that far away. Have you got a garage or is it going to be a street job? I'm looking for a full on detailing really except wheels as they are brand new.

You can message me with the logistics if you like but just to let you know, I haven't got the car yet, i'm picking it up from the garage next month.

Thanks again.

11. Moono16v

Moono16v

Megane 250.
    @Yiannis197 not a problem at all mate. Hope you get it done!! Will look ace done!