Any solution to being over db on trackday

Hi guys i think i have a problem

i was looking to do my first trackday but came across the noise test and have thought that my car may be over it. My clio has a itg maganex cone and a ktec cat back exhaust

just wonder if anybody knows if this will fail the test an if so how can i make the car quieter to pass

Really depends on the db limit at the track, they're all different. Also will depend if it's a static test or a drive by test.

There are apps you can get that are fairly accurate (not 100% but will give you an idea). Some are free too.

You could get a baffle to put into the exhaust to reduce noise. On the ktec website it stats the volume of the exhaust.

My 172 has no silencer at all bar the back box ? It has been decatted , and the mid box was blowing so I just cut it off got some steel pipe from a iron monger , and just spot welded the pipe I. , I run a huge induction cone and like u say just the back box mine was 92 db at a stationary db test at Caldwell , some tracks range from 97 db up to 105 a few do 95 but very very few tbh