Any1 know where to my steering wheel retrimmed?

As above it's melting and CBa with it so just want a re trim. Sorta like theM3 csl wheel is the centre can stay the same I just want the outside done in that alcantera stuff lol

Help!?!?!?

This is what I am having done. I am fitting a standard wheel over the next couple of days, and will then send it to Joe @ trimdeluxe.co.uk, I am having a blue marker band, black alcantara, and silver stiching on mine. Why not wait and see how mine turns out, assuming it is good, give him a try?

This is what I am having done. I am fitting a standard wheel over the next couple of days, and will then send it to Joe @ trimdeluxe.co.uk, I am having a blue marker band, black alcantara, and silver stiching on mine. Why not wait and see how mine turns out, assuming it is good, give him a try?

Sounds good mate can't wait to see it I'd it's good I'll b getting mine done, how much is that costing if you don't mind me asking

Yer good minds think alike I'll want a red ring to copy the colour
but make sure you show us how it goes. How much?

Not entirely sure, I need to double check as I was going to have it done on the Puma, which would probably be a touch easier.

He quoted me £130 for the Puma wheel, so expect it to be similar to that.

Not sure about how tricky it is to remove, but there is a guide on here somewhere, that I am planning on taking advantage of.

I wouldn't do the whole steering wheel in Alcantara if you want to keep it looking nice more than 1 week without wearing gloves.

It will end up looking like this:

volante-omp-desplazado.jpg

I would do the thumbs part in leather, and the upper and lower part in alcantara. It will be functional and look good.

New wheel under warrenty for me on monday :smile:

Why not just buy an aftermarket wheel, could work out cheaper than a retrim or new wheel, would lose CC tho... but if u dont use it then what does it matter

I use CC all the time, I use it so much that I retrofitted it to my Puma! Plus I want to have an airbag; having set one off previously, I am a big fan!

Anyhow, removed my wheel this evening and swapped it for a standard rubber item, couldn't be bothered to switch the cruise control buttons as you need to remove the horn ring, which seemed very tricky!