Anybody else 200 feel sluggish recently ?

"Lowered the tyres to 29psi just to see if it would make a difference and when warm, they are the ultimate tyre (AD08r)."

Not being a grammar Nazi or anything, but please re-read that.

Notice the 'and'.

Just my tenpence :smile:

Yeah then you followed by how amazing they were when warm!!??

I would be surprised if you noticed any bhp difference on cold days on a N/A engine, personally I would put the sluggish feeling down to the fact we are all using winter fuel now, petrol companies put a winter additive in their fuels at this time of year that stops it gelling, which consequently hinders performance

Just giving a update on my 200 been running 98 last week and did feel a bit better but my check injection light came on turns out my map sensor lost a o ring so the car has let to much air in to the intake got a new one from Renault coming this Monday use the cable ties to hold it in car drives a lot better now

They need running on super either way, reminds me seeing some guy in am e90 m3 filling up with asda fuel....... makes me sad to see bhp wasted :worried:

Not a chance mate ! As I said don't know why. On max it is slower........

Try keeping your foot off the loud pedal and drive reasonable for the next two weeks. Then put your foot down and tell us if it feels any different. In all seriousness, you could be getting used to the speed which is bad for your driving in general. My car surprises me when I give it a blast every two weeks, I also find the petrol bill a little easier to bear too!

I don't get this. When it's colder the air is more dense and more compressible. Also at lower temperature the atmospheric pressure is far closer to 1. Therefore more oxygen and bigger bang and more power. That's why turbo cars have intercoolers

Try keeping your foot off the loud pedal and drive reasonable for the next two weeks. Then put your foot down and tell us if it feels any different. In all seriousness, you could be getting used to the speed which is bad for your driving in general. My car surprises me when I give it a blast every two weeks, I also find the petrol bill a little easier to bear too!
Do what ! What's my oil level got to do with that ? As for the speed, sure as hell not the fasted car iv'e had ! Anyway, perhaps it's just in my head ! Or maybe fiddling with my map sensor, when I top up the oil ! :huh:

Do what ! What's my oil level got to do with that ? As for the speed, sure as hell not the fasted car iv'e had ! Anyway, perhaps it's just in my head ! Or maybe fiddling with my map sensor, when I top up the oil ! :huh:

Oil level has nothing to do with it, just what you're getting used to. Subconscious mind can play a large part in a car feeling slow because you may become used to it momentarily. It's like when you get a turbo car remapped, it feels fast as hell, but then in a few months, you're totally used to it again.

I can bet it was because of the MAP sensor.

So you got them warm an a cold evening blast?

Mate, what are you talking about? Yes, they are amazing when warm. What's a cold evening blast got to do with it? I never said I got them up to temp in my first reply. Stop picking **** in everything.

Mate, what are you talking about? Yes, they are amazing when warm. What's a cold evening blast got to do with it? I never said I got them up to temp in my first reply. Stop picking **** in everything.

Stop talking bo11ocks then.

Trouble is, you keep changing your mind ! Not to mention that £900 you had to spend months ago !!!!!