Anyone had any rust issues?

Clayed and waxed the car today ready for winter.

Noticed a small rust bubble on the body panel immediately below the rear wiper, almost underneath the glass.

Can't decide if I can be bothered getting it sorted just yet as I just expect any work to end up with it even more ballsed up than it currently is. It's only noticable if you're looking for it at the mo.

So anyone else had any external rust or paint issues? If so what were they and how have Renault dealt with them?

I have exactly the same issue in the same place mate.

Trying to find a dealer I can trust to fix it without making things worse :worried:

got exactly the same mate.only noticed it few wks ago
not to worried at the mo though spoke to a sprayer he said could
have been there ages.keep my eye on it though its only tiny

Ah, I see. Another TADTS!

Just out of interest then guys, do you get water runs down the inside of your rear screen if it's been raining and you open the boot?

cant say i have noticed not driven the car for the last 8months though
but i will keep my eye open for it now

There's a thread on here about the tailgate rust. Apparently some cars had the window glass fitted too low and it rubs the paint, causing corrosion to set in.

Ah, I see. Another TADTS!

Just out of interest then guys, do you get water runs down the inside of your rear screen if it's been raining and you open the boot?

Yep this too, although I only noticed a few times when its dried and left a drip stain on the window...

are you sure that its rust ? I had what looked like tiny specs of rust at the same place I clayed it and it disappeared was just imperfections in the rain that screwed the paint! I had it on my old 1.2 TCE dyn s and my mate in his 1.4 Dyn s also