Anyone On Here Owned A Mk5 Fiesta? If So Can You Help.....

I've just bought a very tidy V-plate Fiesta as my daily driver and it's got one annoying little fault.

The time clock doesn't work, even though I swapped it for another unit (albeit 2nd hand and working "100%" as the seller put it).

Has anyone else encountered this?

have you metered any of the cables to see if theres voltage, if there isnt its a fuse, if there is your unlucky enough to have two duds? after that then surely you could pop into halfords sneek a peek at a haynes manual to figure which fuse it is?

alternatively pop over to ZSOC.com some of the guys on there know a fair bit about fezzies im a member there myself.

have you metered any of the cables to see if theres voltage, if there isnt its a fuse, if there is your unlucky enough to have two duds? after that then surely you could pop into halfords sneek a peek at a haynes manual to figure which fuse it is?

alternatively pop over to ZSOC.com some of the guys on there know a fair bit about fezzies im a member there myself.

Cheers! Will borrow a tester from work and test the cables tonight

I doubt it would be a fuse, the clock will be on a fuse with several other stuff most probably. As above, pull it out and test the voltage going to it

are you sure it isnt the types that has a bulb shining through the back of it - ie the bulb needs replacing ? (just an idea)