Anyone tempted?

I dont see the problem with this either. Yes it'll have been driven hard but there'll still be plenty of life in it after 3000 miles.

Clutch? It's an auto ain't it?

It'll need two clutches!

I don't actually know how these Getrag boxes integrate the clutches, they obviously have two, but are they packaged within it is the question. It's pretty certain they're not cheap to fix if they go wrong, though.

It'll need two clutches!

I don't actually know how these Getrag boxes integrate the clutches, they obviously have two, but are they packaged within it is the question. It's pretty certain they're not cheap to fix when they go wrong, though.

Fixed that for you. :smile:

Loving the hate already.

No hate from me Ashton. I'm sure you'll agree mechanical items go wrong and complicated ones are expensive to fix. I upgraded the clutch in my Focus ST and it cost me nearly £1,000 a upgraded clutch pack for a DSG box (couldnt find one for the 200t) is over three times that and thats just for the parts. As for the 200t I'm sure it's a great car, and i'm sure you'll enjoy it but its just not for me.

It'll need two clutches!

I don't actually know how these Getrag boxes integrate the clutches, they obviously have two, but are they packaged within it is the question. It's pretty certain they're not cheap to fix if they go wrong, though.

similar to a normal clutch set up just two of them splitting the drive also think the clio runs dual mass flywheel as well...but when they wear its 2 clutches to replace instead of the one...