Anyone up for a game?

ok bit of fun, I listen mainly to capital radio whilst in my van, I bloody hate that ad about webuy any car that's on every five mins. Does my head in.
So put your cars details in and post how low or close to your cars value you can get.
We sold our 59 plate grand scenic last privately for 3000 grand, we fuck you over and steal your car offered 1250!

Would love to if you didnt have to put your email in..........

****Presume you get emailed the "result" ?

My two year old trafic is worth 9000 exactly half what I paid! Thing is what they do is give you an online guide then when you take it to them they take off a hundred quid for every small mark or dent

Their adverts are everywhere. You know why... Because they are robbing people blind with their ridiculously low valuations and they are making money hand over fist. Our society are too lazy/not enough time to be bothered to save themselves a good few hundred quid buy selling it privately or even px!

Rant over:oops:

Their adverts are everywhere. You know why... Because they are robbing people blind with their ridiculously low valuations and they are making money hand over fist. Our society are too lazy/not enough time to be bothered to save themselves a good few hundred quid buy selling it privately or even px!

Rant over:oops:
Everything goes to auction that's why. I can't believe people sell a car half the price willingly

When I traded my Twingo RS for the Gordini that site offered me over 2k less than the trade in price the garage offered. Which is obviously a lower price than a private sale.

The adverts really pee me off too, "Yes you can get more for your car if you sell privately, but do you really value your time...." etc etc. And I'm like....for 2k shortfall?? Ermmmm yep I'd rather wait it out and get the more money. People must be desperate to sell in a hurry to use that site...

Mine was £6500. Hah!

Funny as I did it like 2 months ago with my dad when he was looking to sell his mini and I checked mine and it was 8k... what a ridiculous site.

If they can afford to pay James Corden to do the voiceover then they're clearly making far too much profit!

If they can afford to pay James Corden to do the voiceover then they're clearly making far too much profit!

My thoughts exactly!
However, he is hot property right now, and deserves to be in my opinion.

Reactions: Jimmy