Anyone vinyl wrapped their splitter / skirts?

Just a thought that popped into my head. Was wondering if anyone's done this. Had a little search but didn't find anything.
It'd be interesting to see at the very least.

Thanks

Im gonna get my diffuser and front bumper carbon wrapped in a few months. Not that its of any help to what you wanted!

Very interesting, thanks for the link, Mitch.

@Mclaren: The wrapping occurred to me mostly because my splitter has started developing some cracks. Figured I'd epoxy over the cracks to make sure they don't spread and then vinyl over the part. If I do the splitter, then I'd need to do the skirts as well. And then the end plates of my spoiler. If I do, I'll be sure to post pics.

Thanks again.

Should be pretty easy to do Ghost. I reckon about £60 to do the lot (3x 300mm x 1500mm) strips should do it... I think! Probably best to measure first though haha!

Should have enough to do the door pillars too... :wink:

Hey Paul, good thing you mentioned the pillars, I'd forgotten about them!
I'm in South Africa, and things like this tend to be a little more expensive down here, for some reason. Estimating about double that cost to get some decent vinyl. Will update if / when I go ahead.
Thanks

Yer id be interested to see some pictures of how it went if you decide to do it.

If its so expensive would it not be worth looking into overseas products and see if its any cheaper that way

Thanks for the link, Paul - their prices look quite good too. Will mail them about shipping to SA.

@Mclaren: Yup, importing is an option. I'll have to look into whether or not it'll be subject to import duties down here. There are cheaper options, which I wouldn't mind using if it was just on the interior. But since it's going to need to put up with the elements, I figure it should be good quality.

Will do some proper investigation this weekend.