Apologies for my abscence

ha ha, not quite all, but almost. i have h-cat, that's a good un; tracked vehicle licence!! lol.
wonder why so well paid!? difficult to get into or not?

thanks mate, stu.

They do work you for your money! It is difficult to get into, and your driving is regularly checked up - if not upto UPS standards - trouble!

If you drive safely, and according to the UPS "driving habits", you'll be absolutely fine!

I haven't been on the site for what seems like ages, work has been so busy with breakdowns, mainly frozen condense pipes. Looking forward to a rest on christmas day, but I am on call boxing day. I have then got nearly a week off, so I am super looking forward to that!

Here we go, the final straight, just two days left to go.....then finally some time to do stuff!!!

I know how you feel Mike, last working week of the year and it has been the most busiest week of the year! That figures! :thumb1:

Will be glad of some feet time and a few beers with family and friends! :thumbsup:

Good god, I'm looking for delivery driver jobs now seriously. Just short of 30k a year for driving about ?

I really need to get involved with that tbh. That is really good money for sitting in a van.

I literally have to graft my ******** off all day every day lifting stupid stuff. Like yesterday we lifted a 260kg industrial gas cooker off a wagon by hand. The thought of driving about and dropping off packages for similar money sounds like a dream job if you ask me.

Mike; how many hours have you worked this week then?

If you can beat my record of hours worked in 7 days I will buy you a pint the next time I see you

104 hours, 6 days.....

part timer!!!

records i held at a previous company;

66 hours worked in 3 days (breaks added extra)

126 hours worked in 7 days (breaks added extra)

longest single shift i have done from start to finish was 32 hours straight through. 24 hour ghost shift followed by 50 mins kip on the plant room floor, up and then an 8 hour day, 4 hours sleep and then back on site to to do the same again.

my old company moto was "sleep when your dead"

ha ha, not quite all, but almost. i have h-cat, that's a good un; tracked vehicle licence!! lol.
wonder why so well paid!? difficult to get into or not?

thanks mate, stu.

yep i have a h licence too lol

useless in civvy street though as theres not too many 65 ton challenger 2 tanks for me to drive about in lol

Woooaaahhhh, hang on, this isn't a competition as to who has worked the most hours. All I am saying to you is that the reason I haven't been on as often as before is because I am working more hours than I am used to...so getting home later and starting earlier. End of! :smile::smile:

:s

Last edited:
God no, just one day, one day!!!!!!! Then feet up and hibernation for a week and a bit :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions