Are we all #### from now on??????

Its an Age thing I was born 1961 we had our own laws made in Great Britain not Brussels
Totally respect what you are saying, we managed fine well in the common market and ran by our own rules. Just think that many people voted on issues than won't really change like movement of people etc. It was like when the Scottish referendum happened when you asked uneducated people why did you vote YES they replied 'because we hate the English". I vote with my head rather than my heart. Why Trump got so many votes and will America change for the better, only time will tell. Let's hope there are many educated people guiding him and he doesn't turn into a dictator.

Totally respect what you are saying, we managed fine well in the common market and ran by our own rules. Just think that many people voted on issues than won't really change like movement of people etc. It was like when the Scottish referendum happened when you asked uneducated people why did you vote YES they replied 'because we hate the English". I vote with my head rather than my heart. Why Trump got so many votes and will America change for the better, only time will tell. Let's hope there are many educated people guiding him and he doesn't turn into a dictator.
Trump is a loon e Toon he make me look sensible

Trump is a loon e Toon he make me look sensible

Agree. On his own two-fee he is somewhat of a loose cannon.

Will be interesting now he is head-honcho to see if he get reigned-in by all the advisors he will surely have.

Whether he listens to their advice or not is of course another matter.........

Similar Thread Suggestions