Arsehole on A64

M

Mentalpen

white 200 LR10 or LB10, wife said you were driving like a :whatever:

westbound 5:30 bilbrough top - A1

She said he was tailgating for no good reason with people doing 70 or just keeping up with the flow which is often 50 for those that do the route will know.

He was then gently swerving to suggest he was going to undertake or the person should pull in, which she pointed out they wouldn't be able to do incase he dived down the inside.

He didn't do it to our lass but pulled in in front and started eyeballing her in the rear view mirror. She said there was no real need for it as none of the people he did it too were doing anything wrong or lane hogging, they were just doing the limit overtaking cars on the inside that were doing 50-60 or doing 50-60 in the outside lane keeping a gap over the car in front.

Also had recaros so she's learning about the cars at long last.

I so hope he does own up what a total plank. When it's busy on there you just have to take your time

I doubt anyone will own up I just wanted to raise there awareness to their driving from a 3rd perspective.

None drives like a saint all the time but she said he did it to several cars. It's a particularly dangerous part that has seen many crashes and road safety improvements but they have still seen fatal crashes on that section.

I wouldn't want that knock at the door just because he saved 5 mins on his way home much like I'm sure his family wouldn't.

As for the camera it's the first time she has seen that car but I have a mount and she has an iPhone so it wouldn't be hard.

According to CS its not the first time he has been noted for his poor driving.